Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Veterinary Exclusive. Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential health needs of adult large breed dogs, with clinically proven benefits.
How It Helps:
Veterinary Exclusive. Advanced nutrition to promote clean teeth, healthy skin & coat, healthy bones & joints and control weight.
- Dental: Unique "toothbrush-like" kibble technology that provides a clinically proven cleaning action
- Digestion: With an optimal fiber blend, including prebiotics, to promote a healthy digestive system
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega-6 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Weight: Appropriate levels of protein and fat to help maintain ideal weight
- Bones & Joints: Precise balance of minerals and omega-3 fatty acids for healthy bones and joints
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 25 360 30 415 40 515 50 605 60 695 70 780 80 + 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Maize, chicken (28%) and turkey meal, brewers' rice, cellulose, animal fat, digest, beet pulp, dried whole egg, soybean oil, minerals, fish oil, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene. With natural antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
3491 kcal/kg (349 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 24.5 Fat 15.5 Crude fibre 9.1 Carbohydrate (NFE) 46.3 Calcium 0.74 Sodium 0.24 Potassium 0.75 Magnesium 0.072 Taurine 0.10 Vitamin C 121 ppm Vitamin E 753 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.69 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.36 Beta-carotene 2.52 ppm Vitamin A 8608 IU/kg Vitamin D 677 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.