Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Veterinary Exclusive. Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential health needs of adult large breed dogs, with clinically proven benefits.
How It Helps:
Veterinary Exclusive. Advanced nutrition to promote clean teeth, healthy skin & coat, healthy bones & joints and control weight.
- Dental: Unique "toothbrush-like" kibble technology that provides a clinically proven cleaning action
- Digestion: With an optimal fiber blend, including prebiotics, to promote a healthy digestive system
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega-6 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Weight: Appropriate levels of protein and fat to help maintain ideal weight
- Bones & Joints: Precise balance of minerals and omega-3 fatty acids for healthy bones and joints
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 25 360 30 415 40 515 50 605 60 695 70 780 80 + 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Maize, chicken (33%) and turkey meal, brewers' rice, cellulose, animal fat, digest, dried beet pulp, soybean oil, minerals, fish oil, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3473 kcal/kg (347 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 24.4 Fat 15.2 Crude fibre 9.1 Carbohydrate (NFE) 46.5 Calcium 0.78 Phospohorus 0.60 Sodium 0.23 Potassium 0.74 Magnesium 0.073 Taurine 0.11 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.69 Crude Ash 4.8 Beta-carotene 2.63 ppm L-lysine 1.31 Total dietary fibre 16.2
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.