Roll over image to zoom in
Big on Love, Small in Size. HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Senior 11+ dog food with Chicken is tailored nutrition to support healthy aging during Small & Mini dogs’ golden years. Specially made with our smallest kibble & contains prebiotic fibre for healthy digestion.
- Omega-3s from fish oil for healthy joints & mobility
- Balanced minerals for heart, kidney & bladder health
- Nourishing Omega-6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Senior dogs 11+ years of age that weigh up to 10kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken and turkey meal, maize, wheat, brewers' rice, brown rice, digest, barley, oats, animal fat, vegetable oil, fish oil, minerals, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3710 kcal/kg (371 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||11828 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||127 ppm|
|Vitamin D||820 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||447 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.