Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Perfect Weight Adult dog good contains breakthrough weight management nutrition with clinically proven technology for:
- Safe & effective weight loss with visible results
- Healthy weight maintenance & long lasting weight support
- Lean muscle support
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Chicken, turkey, green pea, potato starch, dried egg, oat fibre, cellulose, dried tomato pomace, dried beet pulp, pea protein, flaxseed, coconut oil, dried carrots, minerals, chicken broth, green beans, digest, dried apple pomace.
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 363g|
|60 +||1 per 10 kg|
Mixed feeding guide
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 363g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||8 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
310 kcal / 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Vitamin A||41090 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||316 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1402 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||700 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.