Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Complete Dog Food
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Complete Dog Food is a complete dietetic pet food for support of skin function in the case of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair and for reduction of ingredient and nutritient intolerances in adult dogs. It contains high levels of essential fatty acids, high levels of linoleic acid (LA) and of a sum of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and selected and limited number of protein and carbohydrate sources.
Clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental & food sensitivities in dogs
Skin Care, Food Sensitivities
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
*100% Guarantee for quality, consistency and taste, or your money back.
*100% Garantie en termes de qualité, consistance et goût ou êtes remboursé.
*Garanzia al 100% per qualità, consistenza e gusto, o rimborsati.
*100% Garantie für Qualität, Konsistenz und Geschmack oder Sie erhalten Ihr Geld zurück.
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Complete Canned Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life. This wet food is made with delicious ingredients and has an irresistible taste that dogs love.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact novel animal protein
- With Histaguard Complex, a proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of essential fatty acids
How it helps:
- Helps strengthen skin barrier
- Avoid adverse food reactions
- Nutrition shown to dampen the immune system's reaction to environmental allergens
- Manage scratching and other signs associated with environmental sensitivities and promotes skin healing
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Complete Canned Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, seeds, meat and animal derivatives, vegetables, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, fruit.Carbohydrate source: Brewers' rice.Protein sources: Rice protein concentrate, dried egg.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 5.9%, Fat content 5.0%, Crude fibre 0.37%, Essential fatty acids 1.7%, Linoleic acid 1.1%, EPA+DHA 0.20%, Crude ash 1.6%, Moisture 70.5%, Calcium 0.24%, Potassium 0.21%, Magnesium 0.03%, Phosphorus 0.16%, Sodium 0.11%; per kg: Vitamin A 5,841IU, Vitamin D3 366IU.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 37.8mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.4mg, 3b405 (Copper) 5.6mg, 3b503 (Manganese) 4.1mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 48.2mg.
Adult maintenance Mixed feeding guide
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||70 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|60+||3/4 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams. For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
448 kcal (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||56.7 %|
|Crude fibre||1.3 %|
|Crude Ash||5.4 %|
|Vitamin A||19810 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||153 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1105 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||935 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||1.88 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||3.76 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.