Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Adult Dog Food with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini dog food with Chicken provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- Prebiotic fibre to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fibre is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin that weigh up to 10kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Brewers' rice, chicken and turkey meal, brown rice, maize, maize gluten meal, barley, oats, animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, minerals.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3713 kcal/kg (371 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||116 ppm|
|Vitamin E||441 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||10985 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||832 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.