Clinically proven to help reduce skin & gastrointestinal signs caused by adverse food reactions.
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet™ z/d™ Canine is clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Hypoallergenic food formulated with highly hydrolysed chicken as the only animal protein source.
- Clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Helps to nourish skin and coat with visible improvement in 30 days.
- Great taste your dog will love.
- Also available in a wet formulation
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals.Carbohydrate source: Maize starch.Protein source: Chicken liver hydrolysate.
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
3618 kcal/kg (362 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||147 ppm|
|Vitamin E||905 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||14662 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||752 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.