Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
r/d Weight Reduction Dog Food
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET r/d Dog Food is a complete dietetic pet food for reduction of excessive body weight in adult dogs. This food has low energy density.
Clinically proven nutrition for healthy weight loss in just 8 weeks
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet r/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support dogs' weight loss. In fact, r/d is clinically proven nutrition for healthy weight loss in just 8 weeks. This wet food has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Effective L-carnitine levels help burn body fat and maintain lean muscle
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre helps your dog feel full and satisfied
- Clinically proven antioxidant support a healthy immune system
How it helps:
- Helps burn body fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps your dog feel full & satisfied
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Dog Food is intended for intermittent feeding only and is not recommended for long-term feeding (over 6 months). Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, oils and fats, minerals.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 8.4%, Fat content 2.2%, Crude fibre 3.4%, Crude ash 1.7%, Moisture 75.0%, Calcium 0.22%, Phosphorus 0.15%, Sodium 0.09%, Potassium 0.22%, Magnesium 0.02%; per kg: Vitamin A 21,345IU, Vitamin D3 240IU, L-carnitine 82.2mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 15.5mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.5mg, 3b405 (Copper) 2.6mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 3.4mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 39.9mg. Metabolisable energy: 806 kcal/kg.
|Ideal Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 350 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||52 g per 10 kgs|
|Ideal Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 12.3 oz (350 g) cans|
|60+||30 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.