Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan
Perfect Digestion Small & Mini Adult Dog Food
Hill's Science Plan Perfect Digestion Small & Mini Adult Dog Food with Turkey is a complete pet food for small breed adult dogs aged 1–6 years.
Science Plan's breakthrough nutrition supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome
Small & Mini Adult dog 1–6
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Hill's Science Plan Perfect Digestion Small & Mini Adult dog food with Chicken & Brown Rice Contains ActivBiome+, a Hill's exclusive blend of prebiotics to help rapidly nourish & balance your pet's unique microbiome.
- Supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome
- Promotes regular & healthy stools with our own special blend of prebiotics
- Delicious food with oats & barley provides balanced nutrition for overall wellness to help your pet feel their best
At Hill's, we study pets' biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive health. Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being.
Science Plan pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog's will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years to help keep their digestion in balance
Not recommended for:
Puppies, adult dogs ages 7+, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Plan Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (turkey 7%), derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, vegetables, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, fruit, seeds, oils and fats. ActivBiome+ prebiotic blend (1.3%): Ground pecan shell, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, dried citrus pulp, dried cranberries.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 5.1%, Fat content 3.4%, Crude fibre 0.86%, Crude ash 1.4%, Moisture 78.8%, Calcium 0.20%, Phosphorus 0.15%, Sodium 0.07%, Potassium 0.20%, Magnesium 0.02%, per kg: Vitamin A 13,911IU, Vitamin D3 278IU.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 12.0mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.4mg, 3b405 (Copper) 1.2mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 2.4mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 33.5mg.
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 200 g cans|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.