Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s™ nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ i/d™, clinical nutrition specially formulated to help settle digestive upsets in dogs.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with an optimal balance of fibres
- Prebiotic fibre and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Reduces digestive upsets, improves stool quality & supports regular bowel movements
- Supports healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Replaces lost nutrients and supports easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ dog food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, various sugars, vegetables, minerals, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives.Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork liver, rice flour, rice starch, rice, egg protein.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 354 g|
|50 +||1 1/2 per 10 kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 354 g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||9 per kg|
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Canine Stew with Chicken is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in dogs. This dietetic pet food has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and a low level of fat.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food and Hill's™ treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
264 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Vitamin C||141 ppm|
|Vitamin E||734 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.