Roll over image to zoom in
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons, it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a low fat food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew flavoured with chicken and vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fibre & ginger
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Supports healthy digestion & easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat dog food is a complete dietetic food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, various sugars, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, minerals, oils and fats, seeds, eggs and egg derivatives.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 354 g|
|50 +||1 2/5 per 10 kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Mixed Feeding Guide|
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 354 g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||9 per kg|
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat Canine Stew is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and a low level of fat.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food and Hill's™ treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
289 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g)can
|Vitamin C||118 ppm|
|Vitamin E||916 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.