Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Precisely balanced nutrition to help maintain ideal weight. With clinically proven antioxidants and L-carnitine.
How It Helps:
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Light is formulated to help maintain ideal weight. With clinically proven antioxidants and L-carnitine to help turn fat into energy.
- 40% fat and -18% calories (compared to Hill's™ Science Plan™ Advanced Fitness).
- High fibre helps controls hunger between meals.
- Great taste, 100% guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Adult dogs, that require fewer calories, from 1 year old until 7 years old (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to being overweight).
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation bitches should be switched to Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Large Breed).
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 25 295 - 405 30 335 - 465 40 415 - 575 50 495 - 680 60 565 - 780 70 635 - 875 80 + 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: Maize, pea bran meal, chicken (21%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, digest, dried beet pulp, animal fat, cellulose, soybean oil, minerals, flaxseed, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements, cartilage hydrolysate (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3143 kcal/kg (314 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 23.9 Fat 11.6 Crude fibre 12.7 Carbohydrate (NFE) 46.0 Calcium 0.95 Sodium 0.28 Potassium 0.78 Magnesium 0.136 Taurine 0.11 L-carnitine 331.0 ppm Vitamin C 117 ppm Vitamin E 654 IU/kg DHA 0.004 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.49 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.15 Chondroitin Sulphate 627 ppm Glucosamine 659 ppm Beta-carotene 3.62 ppm Vitamin A 11623 IU/kg Vitamin D 854 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.