Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Complete Mini Dog Food
Clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental & food sensitivities in small dogs
Skin Care, Food Sensitivities
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Complete Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life. This dry food is made with delicious ingredients and has an irresistible taste that dogs love.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact novel animal protein
- With Histaguard Complex, a proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of essential fatty acids
How it helps:
- Helps strengthen skin barrier
- Avoid adverse food reactions
- Nutrition shown to dampen the immune system's reaction to environmental allergens
- Manage scratching and other signs associated with environmental sensitivities and promotes skin healing
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Complete Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, seeds, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, fruit. Carbohydrate source: Brewers' rice. Protein sources: Dried whole egg, rice protein concentrate.
Adult maintenance Mixed feeding guide
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||70 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||102 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams. For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3756 kcal/kg (376 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||60 %|
|Crude fibre||1.3 %|
|Crude Ash||5.5 %|
|Vitamin A||11298 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||137 ppm|
|Vitamin D||859 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||534 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||1.85 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||3.96 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.