Clinically proven nutrition to support dogs with kidney conditions & mobility issues
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ k/d™+Mobility Canine is clinically proven to support mobility issues & kidney conditions in dogs to improve their quality of life.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Clinically proven to help reduce symptoms of chronic kidney disease.
- Supports your dog’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 21 days
- Supports vitality & alertness in older dogs
- Amino acid profile supports your dog's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With a delicious taste, your dog will love
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, seeds, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans.Protein sources: Dried whole egg, pea protein.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2.5||45 - 65|
|5||80 - 110|
|10||135 - 185|
|20||225 - 310|
|30||305 - 420|
|40||380 - 520|
|50||445 - 615|
|60 +||10 per kg|
3957 kcal/kg (396 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||111 ppm|
|Vitamin E||657 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||11245 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||889 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.