Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Healthy Mobility Medium Adult dog food with Chicken is specifically formulated to support joint health for an active life.
- EPA from fish oil helps joint cartilage healthy.
- Proven nutrition to support joint flexibility
- Glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage.
At Hill’s we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts joints. We learned that feeding our level of EPA, an omega-3 from fish oil, can help support joint health for a mobile & active life.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, digest, animal fat, maize gluten meal, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil, minerals, pea bran meal.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3681 kcal/kg (368 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||10611 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||125 ppm|
|Vitamin D||820 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||820 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.