Prescription Diet k/d Early Stage Canine is clinically proven nutrition to help sustain vital kidney function & healthy body condition in dogs with early stages of kidney conditions.
How it helps:
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to help sustain vital kidney & heart function
- With a moderate level of high-quality, highly digestible protein
- With high levels of all essential amino acids and L-Carnitine to help maintain lean muscle mass
- With a delicious taste your dog won't resist
- Complete dietetic pet food for adult dogs
Clinically proven to help support a longer and better quality of life
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant or lactating dogs
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives, minerals, seeds.Protein sources: Dried whole egg, pea protein.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||10 per kg|
3887 kcal/kg (389 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||12153 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||943 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.