Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
k/d Early Stage Dog Food
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET k/d Early Stage Dog Food is a complete dietetic pet food for support of renal function in case of chronic renal insufficiency in adult dogs. Ideal for early stage renal insufficiency. This food has a low level of phosphorus and restricted level of protein but of high quality.
Nutrition clinically shown to help sustain vital kidney function & healthy body condition
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
When your dog's kidneys are damaged, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed, and taking action early can be beneficial. Dietetic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Dogs with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Early Stage clinical nutrition for early protection of a dog's vital kidney function and to encourage eating for strength and energy. This dry food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium, enriched with Omega-3s from fish oil
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for dogs
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
- With a delicious taste your dog won't resist
How it helps:
- Formulated to help sustain vital kidney & heart function
- Supports natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Early Stage Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, oils and fats (fish oil 1.7%), eggs and egg derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives, minerals, seeds. Protein sources: Dried whole eggs, pea protein.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 16.7%, Fat content 18.0%, Crude fibre 1.6%, Crude ash 4.3%, Omega-3 fatty acids 1.0%, Calcium 0.61%, Phosphorus 0.32%, Sodium 0.15%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 11,115IU, Vitamin D3 924IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 95mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-carnitine 535mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 88.5mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 2.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 8.7mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 9.2mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 183mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||97 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.