Clinically proven to support a longer and better quality of life in dogs with kidney conditions
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ k/d™ Canine is clinically proven nutrition to support a longer and better quality of life in dogs with kidney conditions
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Clinically proven to help reduce symptoms of chronic kidney disease.
- Amino acid profile supports your dog's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With a delicious taste, your dog can't resist
- Available in dry bags and cans
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, eggs and egg derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, meat and animal derivatives, minerals, seeds.Protein sources: Dried whole egg, pea protein.
|Body Weight(kg)||Dry grams|
|2.5||50 - 65|
|5||80 - 110|
|10||135 - 185|
|20||225 - 310|
|30||305 - 425|
|40||380 - 525|
|50||450 - 620|
|60 +||10 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight(kg)||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||+||6 per kg|
3902 kcal/kg (390 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||113 ppm|
|Vitamin E||383 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||11981 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||892 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.