Clinically proven to help reduce skin & gastrointestinal signs caused by adverse food reactions.
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription DietTM z/dTM Canine is clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Hypoallergenic food formulated with highly hydrolysed animal protein & single purified carbohydrate source.
- Clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Helps to nourish skin and coat with visible improvement in 30 days.
- Great taste your dog will love.
- Also available in a dry formulation
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals.Carbohydrate source: Maize starch.Protein source: Chicken liver hydrolyzate.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370 g|
|60 +||1 per 10 kg|
PRESCRIPTION DIET z/d Canine is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of feed material and nutrient intolerances in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food contains selected carbohydrate source and a selected source of highly hydrolyzed protein.
364kcal /370g can
|Vitamin C||210 ppm|
|Vitamin E||977 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||60425 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1550 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.