Roll over image to zoom in
Big on Love, Small in Size. HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Light Mature Adult dog food is tailored nutrition for less active older small dogs requiring a low calorie food to help maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle. Specially made with our smallest kibble.
- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight
- Satiety control. Keeps your dog satisfied between meals
- Nourishing Omega-6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Mature Adult dogs 7+ years of age that weigh up to 10kg when full grown and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain)
Not recommended for:
Puppies, or adult dogs (< 7 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy Small & Mini dog food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, cellulose, pea bran meal, digest, dried beet pulp, animal fat, flaxseed, vegetable oil, minerals, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3128 kcal/kg (313 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||9957 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||117 ppm|
|Vitamin D||813 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||444 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.