Just like humans, some dogs experience stress which may negatively impact their overall health. Stress causes intestinal microflora imbalance and increases intestinal movement resulting in digestive upset, a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Stress clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage stress-related digestive upsets in dogs up to 14 kg.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew flavoured with chicken and added vegetables with gently cooked bite-sized chunks
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fibre
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- With added ginger
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Formulated with ingredients to help control stress
- Supports healthy digestion & stool quality
- Supports healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Calms and soothes digestive tract
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Stress Mini dog food is a complete dietetic food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs during episodes of stress-related digestive upset and can be used long-term. If a stressful event is foreseeable, it is recommended to start feeding in advance.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, various sugars, vegetables, minerals, oils and fats, seeds, eggs and egg derivatives, milk and milk derivatives.Highly digestible ingredients: Rice flour, maize starch, chicken, rice, dried egg, vegetable oil.Prebiotic fibre sources: Dried beet pulp, flaxseed, cellulose.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 156 g|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Mixed Feeding Guide|
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 156 g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||11 per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food and Hill's™ treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
126 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Vitamin C||130 ppm|
|Vitamin E||989 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.