Roll over image to zoom in
Just like humans, some dogs experience stress which may negatively impact their overall health. Stress causes intestinal microflora imbalance and increases intestinal movement resulting in digestive upset, a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Stress clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage stress-related digestive upsets in dogs up to 14 kg.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew flavoured with chicken and added vegetables with gently cooked bite-sized chunks
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fibre
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- With added ginger
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Formulated with ingredients to help control stress
- Supports healthy digestion & stool quality
- Supports healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Calms and soothes digestive tract
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Stress Mini dog food is a complete dietetic food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs during episodes of stress-related digestive upset and can be used long-term. If a stressful event is foreseeable, it is recommended to start feeding in advance.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, various sugars, vegetables, minerals, oils and fats, seeds, eggs and egg derivatives, milk and milk derivatives.Highly digestible ingredients: Rice flour, maize starch, chicken, rice, dried egg, vegetable oil.Prebiotic fibre sources: Dried beet pulp, flaxseed, cellulose.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 156 g|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Mixed Feeding Guide|
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 156 g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||11 per kg|
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Stress Mini Canine Stew is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion and chronic disorders that benefit from a low fat food in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and a low level of fat.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food and Hill's™ treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
126 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Vitamin C||130 ppm|
|Vitamin E||989 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.