A reduced fat, high fibre food, clinically proven to help manage dogs with diabetes mellitus and help obesity-prone dogs to maintain optimum body weight.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ Canine w/d™
- Low in calories and fat to help maintain your dog's ideal weight.
- Clinically proven to help manage dogs with diabetes mellitus
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging
- Supplemented with L-carnitine, a vitamin that helps burn fat and preserve muscles during weight loss.
- Great taste your dog will enjoy.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, seeds, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals.Carbohydrate sources: Maize, barley.
Mixed feeding guide for all other indications
|Mixed feeding guide for ALL OTHER INDICATIONS|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|50+||2||+||10 per kg|
Mixed feeding guide for weight maintenance after weight loss
|Mixed feeding guide for Weight Maintenance after weight loss|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Can 370g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||8 per kg|