Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Perfect Digestion Adult 1+ Dog Food with Chicken & added Vegetables
Science Plan's breakthrough nutrition supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Hill's Science Plan PERFECT DIGESTION Adult dog food with Chicken contains ActivBiome+, a Hill's exclusive blend of prebiotics to help rapidly nourish & balance your pet's unique microbiome.
- Supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome
- Promotes regular & healthy stools with our own special blend of prebiotics
- Delicious food with oats & barley provides balanced nutrition for overall wellness to help your pet feel their best
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years to help keep their digestion in balance
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken (13%), turkey (total poultry 22%), pork liver, rice flour, potato starch, rice, dried beans, dried carrots, digest, dried egg, minerals, chicken broth, ground pecan shell, fish oil, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, dried citrus pulp, dried pumpkin, dried cranberries. Total vegetables (3.1%).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 6.7%, Fat content 4.3%, Crude fibre 0.74%, Crude ash 1.6%, Moisture 74.5%, Calcium 0.22%, Phosphorus 0.20%, Sodium 0.09%, Potassium 0.25%, Magnesium 0.04%; per kg: Vitamin A 16,593IU, Vitamin D3 259IU.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 30.0mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.1mg, 3b405 (Copper) 4.5mg, 3b503 (Manganese) 3.3mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 38.2mg.
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 12.8 oz (363 g) cans|
|60+||1 per 10 kgs|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||47.5 %|
|Crude fibre||2.9 %|
|Crude Ash||6.4 %|
|Vitamin A||65041 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||178 ppm|
|Vitamin D||903 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||801 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||0.62 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||2.93 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.