Roll over image to zoom in
Your dog will love the taste of HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Mature Adult dog food with Chicken, with its soft, smooth texture. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your dog. Precisely balanced to deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult dogs over 6 years old.
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat.
- Balanced minerals for heart & kidney health.
- High-quality protein for lean muscles.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Mature Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, or adult dogs (< 7 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, barley, maize, pork liver, whey powder, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, maize gluten meal, digest, minerals.
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370g|
|60 +||1 per 10 kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||6 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
369 kcal (370g can)
|Vitamin A||28416 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||108 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1601 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||840 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.