Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
For dogs with urinary health issues that are overweight or prone to weight gain
How It Helps:
Prescription Diet™ Metabolic+ Urinary Canine provides long-term nutritional management of dogs with urinary health issues that are overweight or prone to weight gain
- Helps to dissolve struvite stones
- Helps reduce the risk of calcium oxalate and struvite stones formation
- High levels of antioxidants help to neutralise free radicals
- Naturally works with your dog's unique energy use, activating the body's natural ability to burn excess body fat helping them to lose weight and prevent weight regain.
- Helps regulate appetite and enhances satiety, helping them feel fuller for longer and reducing begging behaviour.
- Great taste your dog will love
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Feeding your pet the right amount of Metabolic + Urinary every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life as well as improved urinary health. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Daily Feeding Guide
For Weight loss For Weight Maintenance Ideal Body Weight kg Dry grams Dry grams 2.5 45 70 5 75 120 10 125 200 20 215 340 30 290 460 40 360 570 50 425 675 60 + 8 per kg 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Original: Brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, digest, tomato pomace, pea protein, minerals, soybean oil, coconut oil, flaxseed, dried carrots, fish oil, animal fat, vitamins, dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, spinach powder, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
3102 kcal/kg (310 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 28.1 Fat 11.9 Crude fibre 14.5 Carbohydrate (NFE) 40.0 Calcium 0.75 Phospohorus 0.58 Sodium 0.25 Potassium 0.82 Magnesium 0.075 Taurine 0.12 Vitamin E 1048 IU/kg DHA 0.046 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.92 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.41
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.