For dogs with urinary health issues that are overweight or prone to weight gain
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ Metabolic+ Urinary Canine provides long-term nutritional management of dogs with urinary health issues that are overweight or prone to weight gain
- Helps to dissolve struvite stones
- Helps reduce the risk of calcium oxalate and struvite stones formation
- High levels of antioxidants help to neutralise free radicals
- Naturally works with your dog's unique energy use, activating the body's natural ability to burn excess body fat helping them to lose weight and prevent weight regain.
- Helps regulate appetite and enhances satiety, helping them feel fuller for longer and reducing begging behaviour.
- Great taste your dog will love
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Vegetable protein extracts, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetables, meat and animal derivatives, minerals, seeds, molluscs and crustaceans.Urine acidifying substances: Dicalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, disodium phosphate, choline chloride.Protein sources: Maize gluten meal, pea protein.
|For Weight loss||For Weight Maintenance|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Dry grams||Dry grams|
|60 +||8 per kg||12 per kg|
Feeding your pet the right amount of Metabolic + Urinary every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life as well as improved urinary health. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3102 kcal/kg (310 kcal/100g)
|Chondroitin sulphate||72 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.