Roll over image to zoom in
A step ahead for their best life. Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare + Metabolic Dog Food with Chicken is scientifically formulated to address the underlying causes of urinary issues, including Lower Urinary Tract Disease (LUTD). Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare + Metabolic Dog Food also helps dogs to shed excess weight, a common cause of LUTD.
How it works:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium & phosphorus
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & omega-3 fatty acids
- Unique fibre blend from fruits and vegetables
How it helps:
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus to reduce the building blocks of crystals and stones.
- Promotes optimal urinary pH to help dissolve stones and prevent recurrence
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids to help break the cycle of inflammation
- Clinically proven to reduce weight by 13% in 60 days.
Great-tasting nutrition that helps transform your pet's life. Because they depend on you, we strive to provide the best food humanly possible. With science-first formulas to address your dog’s unique health needs, PRESCRIPTION DIET dog food is the targeted nutrition they need to live a long, happy life.
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance while improving urinary health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Vegetable protein extracts, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetables, meat and animal derivatives, minerals, seeds, molluscs and crustaceans.Urine acidifying substances : Dicalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, disodium phosphate, choline chloride.Protein sources: Maize gluten meal, pea protein.
|FOR WEIGHT LOSS||FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Dry grams||Dry grams|
|60 +||8 per kg||12 per kg|
|Ideal Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - (grams) - Adult maintenance||Amount per Day - (grams) - Weight loss|
|60+||122 per 10 kgs||76 per 10 kgs|
Feeding your pet the right amount of c/d Multicare + Metabolic every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life as well as improved urinary health. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3102 kcal/kg (310 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||40.2 %|
|Crude fibre||14.4 %|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||0.83 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.