Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
For dogs with urinary health issues that are overweight or prone to weight gain
How It Helps:
Prescription Diet™ Metabolic+ Urinary Canine provides long-term nutritional management of dogs with urinary health issues that are overweight or prone to weight gain
- Helps to dissolve struvite stones
- Helps reduce the risk of calcium oxalate and struvite stones formation
- High levels of antioxidants help to neutralise free radicals
- Naturally works with your dog's unique energy use, activating the body's natural ability to burn excess body fat helping them to lose weight and prevent weight regain.
- Helps regulate appetite and enhances satiety, helping them feel fuller for longer and reducing begging behaviour.
- Great taste your dog will love
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Feeding your pet the right amount of Metabolic + Urinary every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life as well as improved urinary health. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
For Weight loss For Weight Maintenance Ideal Body Weight kg Dry grams Dry grams 2.5 45 70 5 75 120 10 125 200 20 215 340 30 290 460 40 360 570 50 425 675 60 + 8 per kg 12 per kg
PRESCRIPTION DIET Metabolic + Urinary Dog Food is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of excessive body weight, for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence and for the dissolution of struvite stones in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food has a low energy density, urine acidifying properties, low level of magnesium and restricted level of protein but of high quality.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
COMPOSITION: Vegetable protein extracts, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetables, meat and animal derivatives, minerals, seeds, molluscs and crustaceans.Urine acidifying substances: Dicalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, disodium phosphate, choline chloride.Protein sources: Maize gluten meal, pea protein.
3102 kcal/kg (310 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 27.9 Fat 11.8 Crude fibre 14.4 Carbohydrate (NFE) 40.3 Calcium 0.73 Phospohorus 0.58 Sodium 0.25 Potassium 0.82 Magnesium 0.073 L-carnitine 377.5 ppm Omega-3-fatty acids 0.83 Chondroitin sulphate 72 ppm Glucosamine 491 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.