Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Healthy Mobility Small & Mini Adult Dog Food with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Healthy Mobility Small & Mini Adult dog food with Chicken is specifically formulated to support joint health for an active life.
- EPA from fish oil helps keep joint cartilage healthy
- Proven nutrition to support joint flexibility
- Glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage.
At Hill’s we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts joints. We learned that feeding our level of EPA, an omega-3 from fish oil, can help support joint health for a mobile & active life.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age that weigh up to 10kg when full grown..
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, digest, animal fat, maize gluten meal, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil, minerals, pea bran meal.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3677 kcal/kg (368 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||10635 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||125 ppm|
|Vitamin D||822 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||485 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||485 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.