Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
j/d Reduced Calorie Dry Dog Food
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET j/d Reduced Calorie Dog Food with Chicken is a complete dietetic pet food for support of the metabolism of joints in cases of osteoarthritis and for support of heart function in cases of chronic cardiac insufficiency in adult dogs. This food has a high level of EPA, of total omega-3 fatty acids and an adequate level of vitamin E and a restricted level of sodium.
Nutrition clinically proven to support your dog's ability to run, walk and jump.
Large Breed, Medium Breed, Small Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Improving your dog's mobility and controlling it's weight can be as easy as feeding the right nutrition early on and consistently.
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Reduced Calorie helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily. Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Reduced Calorie Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs and helps to avoid weight gain.
How it works:
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps maintain joint cartilage
- Helps maintain lean muscle
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 5%), seeds, oils and fats, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 21.5%, Fat content 12.8%, Crude fibre 9.1%, Crude ash 4.6%, Omega-3 fatty acids 2.8%, EPA 0.37%, Calcium 0.58%, Phosphorus 0.52%, Sodium 0.22%, Potassium 0.75%, Magnesium 0.15%; per kg: Vitamin A 7,880IU, Vitamin D3 720IU, Vitamin E 620mg, Vitamin C 120mg, Beta-carotene 2.5mg, Glucosamine 1,157mg, Chondroitin sulphate 804mg, L-carnitine 348mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 75.9mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.9mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.8mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 133mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
|Ideal Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||98 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.