Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled fat levels
- Low sodium
How it helps:
- Reduces the risk of calcium oxalate and struvite stones
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare is a complete diet for dogs with urinary conditions.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, oils and fats, minerals, vegetable protein extracts, seeds.Protein sources: Chicken, pork.Urine acidifying substances : Calcium chloride, Calcium sulfate, dicalcium phosphate, sodium tripolyphosphate.Potassium citrate: 1g/kg.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 354 g|
|50 +||1 1/2 per 10 kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 354 g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||8 per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food and Hill's™ treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
266 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Vitamin C||8 ppm|
|Vitamin E||825 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.