Roll over image to zoom in
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled fat levels
- Low sodium
How it helps:
- Reduces the risk of calcium oxalate and struvite stones
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare is a complete diet for dogs with urinary conditions.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, oils and fats, minerals, vegetable protein extracts, seeds.Protein sources: Chicken, pork.Urine acidifying substances : Calcium chloride, Calcium sulfate, dicalcium phosphate, sodium tripolyphosphate.Potassium citrate: 1g/kg.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 354 g|
|50 +||1 1/2 per 10 kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 354 g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||8 per kg|
Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Canine Stew is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence and for the dissolution of struvite stones in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food has urine acidifying properties, low level of magnesium and restricted level of protein but of high quality.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food and Hill's™ treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
266 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Vitamin C||8 ppm|
|Vitamin E||825 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.