Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Precisely balanced nutrition to help maintain ideal weight. With clinically proven antioxidants and L-carnitine.
How It Helps:
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Canine Adult Light with Chicken is formulated to help maintain ideal weight. With clinically proven antioxidants and L-carnitine to help turn fat into energy.
- -40% fat and -18% calories (compared to Hill's™ Science Plan™ Adult).
- High fibre helps controls hunger between meals.
- Great Taste, 100% guaranteed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Adult dogs, that require fewer calories, from 1 year old until 7 years old (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to being overweight).
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation bitches should be switched to Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Large Breed).
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2.5 50 - 70 5 85 - 120 7.5 120 - 165 10 145 - 205 20 245 - 340 30 335 - 465 40 415 - 575 50 490 - 680 60 + 11 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: Maize, chicken (25%) and turkey meal, pea bran meal, maize gluten meal, digest, cellulose, animal fat, dried beet pulp, soybean oil, minerals, flaxseed, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3128 kcal/kg (313 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 24.1 Fat 11.3 Crude fibre 13.5 Carbohydrate (NFE) 45.6 Calcium 0.81 Sodium 0.30 Potassium 0.81 Magnesium 0.134 Taurine 0.11 L-carnitine 331.4 ppm Vitamin C 111 ppm Vitamin E 656 IU/kg DHA 0.003 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.43 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.06 Chondroitin Sulphate 686 ppm Glucosamine 581 ppm Beta-carotene 3.34 ppm Vitamin A 10417 IU/kg Vitamin D 808 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.