Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Light Medium Adult dog food with Chicken is precise nutrition for less active adult dogs requiring a low calorie food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle.
- 15% lower calories vs. HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Adult
- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Maize, chicken and turkey meal, pea bran meal, maize gluten meal, digest, cellulose, animal fat, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
Mixed feeding guide
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||8 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3128 kcal/kg (313 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||10417 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||111 ppm|
|Vitamin D||808 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||656 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||686 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.