Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
k/d + Mobility Dog Food
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET k/d + Mobility Dog Food flavoured with Chicken is complete dietetic pet food for support of renal function in cases of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency and for support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult dogs. This food has a low level of phosphorus, a restricted level of high-quality protein, high levels of EPA and total omega-3 fatty acids, and an adequate level of vitamin E.
Delicious clinical nutrition to support mobility and longer and better quality of life in dogs.
Kidney Care, Joint Care
Flavoured with Chicken
Large Breed, Medium Breed, Small Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Nutrition has been the cornerstone of long-term support for dogs with kidney conditions. Nutrition can also play a key role in managing dogs' mobility, reducing clinical signs and improving weight-bearing ability in dogs.
Being proactive and managing both conditions with nutrition can have a lasting positive impact on dogs' health.
Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility combines the proven nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d for Kidney Care with the technology and efficacy of Prescription Diet j/d for Mobility. It's formulated with ActivBiome+ Kidney Defense, a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to nourish the gut microbiome to help support kidney function.
Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility is clinical nutrition to support mobility and longer and better quality of life in dogs.
This food has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus and sodium.
- ActivBiome+ Kidney Defense nourishes the gut microbiome to support kidney health.
- Enriched with omega-3s from fish oil along with glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate.
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine.
How it helps:
- Nutrition to help protect vital kidney function.
- Formulated to improve ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days.
- Helps manage the changes in the gut microbiome caused by impaired kidney function.
- Supports natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass.
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Dog Food flavoured with Chicken is a complete dietetic pet food for support of renal function in cases of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency and for support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult dogs. This food has a low level of phosphorus, a restricted level of high-quality protein, and high levels of EPA, total omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin E.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results and maximum benefit, consistent long-term feeding of this product is essential.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 2%), derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, seeds, various sugars, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans. ActivBiome+ Kidney Defense prebiotic blend (0.3%): Betaine, oat bran, fructo-oligosaccharides. Protein sources: Pork liver, chicken.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 4.1%, Fat content 5.9%, Crude fibre 0.93%, Crude ash 1.5%, Moisture 74.0%, Omega-3 fatty acids 1.0%, EPA 0.19%, Calcium 0.21%, Phosphorus 0.07%, Sodium 0.05%, Potassium 0.22%, Magnesium 0.03%; per kg: Vitamin A 14,527IU, Vitamin D3 266IU, Vitamin E 201mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 17.4mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.6mg, 3b405 (Copper) 2.9mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 3.8mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 44.7mg, 3a920 (Betaine) 1.4g.
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|60+||35 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cups, please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.