Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Oral Care Adult dog food with Chicken clinically proven kibble technology to reduce plaque & tartar build up.
- Proven technology reduces plaque & tartar build-up
- Interlocking fiber technology cleans teeth to help freshen breath with every bite
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
At Hill's, we study how to improve dental health by reducing plaque & tartar build-up. Our unique Oral Care kibble has an innovative texture designed to work like a toothbrush as your pet chews.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age to help provide protection from plaque and tartar build-up.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Maize, chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, cellulose, animal fat, pea bran meal, digest, dried whole egg, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||12 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3437 kcal/kg (344 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||9882 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||111 ppm|
|Vitamin D||808 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||663 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||922 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.