For the nutritional management of dogs with gastrointestinal disorders that require low fat food.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat Canine is clinically proven to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
- Low fat highly digestible food to ensure easy nutrient absorption.
- Enriched with prebiotic fibre to promote beneficial microflora.
- Includes ginger to help calm and soothe the digestive tract.
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system.
- Great taste your dog will love. Available in dry and wet
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, seeds, oils and fats, minerals, vegetables.Highly digestible ingredients: Brewers' rice, maize starch, maize gluten meal, chicken and turkey meal, vegetable oil, animal fat.Prebiotic fibre sources: Beet pulp, flaxseed.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||12 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 360 g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||9 per kg|
3358 kcal/kg (336 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin E||602 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||9489 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||862 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.