Veterinary Exclusive. Precisely balanced nutrition to help preserve kidney and vital organ function. With clinically proven antioxidants, omega-6s and reduced phosphorus.
- Vital Organs: Controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus to support healthy vital organ function, particularly kidneys
- Dental: Unique kibble technology that provides a clinically proven cleaning action
- Urinary: Helps maintain healthy urinary tract through controlled mineral and pH levels
- Digestion: Highly digestible proteins and a balance of fibres to support a healthy digestive tract
- Weight: Appropriate levels of protein and fat to help maintain ideal weight
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only because animals’ needs vary.1 Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
Body Weight kg Dry grams 2 30 - 40 3 40 - 55 4 50 - 70 5 60 - 80 6 70 - 95 7 + 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Chicken (28%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, maize, brewers' rice, animal fat, cellulose, dried beet pulp, minerals, digest, tuna meal, soybean oil, L-lysine, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, yeasts, taurine, vitamins, L-tryptophan, trace elements and beta carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
As Fed Dry Matter per 100 kcal ME Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg 1.63 mg/kg 0.04 mg Calcium 0.85 % 0.92 % 232.88 mg Carbohydrate (NFE) 29.2 % 31.74 % 8 g Fat 17.7 % 19.24 % 4.85 g Fibre (crude) 7.7 % 8.37 % 2.11 g L-Carnitine 457 mg/kg 496.74 mg/kg 12.52 mg Magnesium 0.06 % 0.07 % 16.44 mg Moisture 8 % 2.19 g Omega-3 fatty acids 0.29 % 0.32 % 79.45 mg Omega-6 fatty acids 3.6 % 3.91 % 986.3 mg Phosphorus 0.61 % 0.66 % 167.12 mg Potassium 0.78 % 0.85 % 213.7 mg Protein 31.9 % 34.67 % 8.74 g Sodium 0.31 % 0.34 % 84.93 mg Taurine 1844 mg/kg 2004.35 mg/kg 50.52 mg Vitamin A10 5925 IU/kg 6440.22 IU/kg 162.33 IU Vitamin C10 90 mg/kg 97.83 mg/kg 2.47 mg Vitamin D10 576 IU/kg 626.09 IU/kg 15.78 IU Vitamin E10 600 mg/kg 652.17 mg/kg 16.44 mg As Fed Dry Matter kcal/100g 365 396 kJ/100g 153 166 Target urinary pH 6.4 - 6.6
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of VetEssentials™ Feline Mature Adult contains oz. by weight.