Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NO GRAIN Adult Cat Food with Tuna & Potato
1.5kg, 2.5kg, 8kg
*100% Guarantee for quality, consistency and taste, or your money back.
*100% Garantie en termes de qualité, consistance et goût ou êtes remboursé.
*Garanzia al 100% per qualità, consistenza e gusto, o rimborsati.
*100% Garantie für Qualität, Konsistenz und Geschmack oder Sie erhalten Ihr Geld zurück.
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NO GRAIN Adult cat food with delicious Tuna & Potato provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your cat including high quality ingredients for healthy digestion & essential taurine for heart health.
- Heart, Kidney & Bladder Health: Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys and bladder
- Digestion: Formulated with high quality ingredients to support healthy digestion
- Skin & Coat: With Omega-6s & Vitamin E to help support healthy skin & luxurious coat
- Healthy Muscles: With high quality tuna as the # 1 ingredient to help support muscle health
- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants to support the immune system with a proprietary blend of Vitamins E & C
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love™ programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
|KEY FEATURES||KEY BENEFITS|
|Grains||Not added||Complete & balanced nutrition formulated with No grains to meet pet parent needs|
|High quality tasty Tuna||# 1 Ingredient||Helps support muscle health|
|Essential Taurine & Balanced minerals||Added, Balanced||Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys and bladder|
|High quality ingredients (potato, peas, flaxseed, beet pulp, carrots, tomato, spinach)||Added||Made with high quality ingredients to support healthy digestion|
|Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E||High||Contributes to a healthy skin and coat.|
|Superior antioxidant formula||Superior clinically proven levels of antioxidants ; High in vitamin E & C||Neutralises free radicals and helps support the immune system.|
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry, pouched & canned canned foods in many delicious flavours your cat will love.
Adult cats 1-6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Kitten dry food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Tuna meal (17%), pea protein, potato starch, dried potato (15%), animal fat, yellow peas, dried peas, vegetable oil, digest, fish oil, minerals, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, dried carrots, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
Adult cats from 1 to 6 years
|Adult cats from 1 to 6 years|
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||13 per kg|
Neutered cats from operation to 6 years
|Neutered cats from operation to 6 years|
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||12 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
4070 kcal/kg (407 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||6825 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||150 ppm|
|Vitamin D||796 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||596 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.