Roll over image to zoom in
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS Adult wet cat food with delicious slow-cooked chicken provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your cat.
- Digestion Supports healthy digestion.
- Healthy Muscles: Supports healthy muscles
- Vital Organs : Supports healthy vital organs
- Skin & Coat: Supports healthy skin & fur
- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love™ programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
|KEY FEATURES||KEY BENEFITS|
|High quality ingredients||Balanced||Support healthy digestion|
|Protein||Delicious Chicken||Supports healthy muscles|
|Minerals||Controlled||Help supports healthy vital organs|
|Omega fatty acids & Vitamin E||Included||Support healthy skin & fur|
|Superior antioxidant formula||Superior clinically proven levels of antioxidants ; High in vitamin E||Neutralises free radicals and helps support the immune system.|
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat will love.
Adult cats from 1 year old until 6 years old.
Not recommended for:
Pregnant or lactating queens. During pregnancy and lactation queens should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Kitten Food
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 30%), derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, various sugars, minerals, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, oils and fats.
|Body Weight kg||Pouches 85g|
|7 +||3/4 per kg|
Mixed Feeding guide
|Body Weight kg||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1 +||11 per kg|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.