For cats with a tendency to gain weight that are prone to stress and urinary health issues including Feline Idiopathic Cystitis (FIC)
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™c/d™ Feline Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie Chicken is clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease FLUTD and contains ingredients to help manage stress in cats, a known risk factor for FIC (Feline Idiopathic Cystitis)
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones and to reduce the recurrence of FLUTD including FIC.
- Reduced calorie intake through controlled fat.
- Contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to help control stress in cats.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Also available in Chicken dry
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, various sugars, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, oils and fats, milk and milk derivatives, molluscs and crustaceans.Urine acidifying substances : DL-methionine, calcium sulphate, choline chloride, potassium chloride.
|Body Weight(kg)||Pouches 85g|
|2||1 2/3 - 2 1/3|
|3||2 1/4 - 3 1/4|
|4||2 3/4 – 4|
|5||3 1/3 – 4 2/3|
|6||3 3/4 - 5 1/3|
|7 +||3/4 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight(kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||10 per kg|