For cats with a tendency to gain weight that are prone to stress and urinary health issues including Feline Idiopathic Cystitis (FIC)
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™c/d™ Feline Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie Chicken is clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease FLUTD and contains ingredients to help manage stress in cats, a known risk factor for FIC (Feline Idiopathic Cystitis)
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones and to reduce the recurrence of FLUTD including FIC.
- Reduced calorie intake through controlled fat.
- Contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to help control stress in cats.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Also available in Chicken pouches
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, seeds, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans.Urine acidifying substances : Potassium chloride, choline chloride, DL-methionine.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2||35 - 50|
|3||50 - 65|
|4||60 - 85|
|5||70 - 100|
|6||80 - 115|
|7 +||15 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||13 per kg|