Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's VET ESSENTIALS DENTAL HEALTH Mature Adult Small & Mini Dog Food with Chicken
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS DENTAL HEALTH Mature Adult Small & Mini dog food with chicken provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your dog, including unique clinically proven dental technology to keep teeth and gums healthy. The larger kibbles, with mono directional fibre technology, help scrub teeth clean like a toothbrush.
- Dental Health: Clinically proven dental kibble technology that reduces plaque and tartar build-up to keep teeth and gums healthy
- Digestion: With an optimal fibre blend, including prebiotics, to promote a healthy digestive system
- Weight: Helps maintain optimal bodyweight with clinically proven levels of L-carnitine and high levels of fibre
- Bone & Joint: Supports healthy joints for active mobility and ease of movement
- Immunity: High levels of antioxidants to support natural defenses
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love™ programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
|KEY FEATURES||KEY BENEFITS|
|Protein; Calcium; Phosphorus; Sodium||Controlled||Provide an ideal balance for good health. Avoids excessive intake which may contribute to ill health.|
|Energy density; Fat||Controlled||Helps avoid weight gain.|
|Fibre technology||Clinically proven dental technology with matrix fibre alignment||Fibres wipe the tooth surface, reducing plaque and tartar to keep teeth and gums healthy.|
|Kibble size||Larger||Provides an appropriate kibble size for Small & Mini breed dogs, while promoting dental health.|
|Fibre||Increased||Provides extra dietary bulk, which helps maintain satiety. Promotes regular bowel movements.|
|Prebiotic fibre||Supplemented||To promote gastrointestinal health.|
|L-Carnitine||Supplemented with clinically proven levels||Provides an ideal balance for good health. Avoids excessive intake which may contribute to ill health.|
|Glucosamine & Chondroitin sulphate||Enriched||Supports healthy joints for active mobility and ease of movement.|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||High||Contribute to a healthy skin and coat.|
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
- Mature adult Small & mini breed dogs from 7 years old.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs.
During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Puppy dry food (other than VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Large Breed Puppy food).
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Maize, chicken (9%) and turkey meal (total poultry 14%), cellulose, pea bran meal, wheat, dried beet pulp, digest, animal fat, flaxseed, vegetable oil, minerals, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.