Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN No Grain Small & Mini Adult Dog Food with Tuna
300g, 1.5kg, 3kg, 6kg
Hill's Science Plan NO GRAIN SMALL & MINI ADULT DOG FOOD with TUNA is a complete pet food for small adult dogs from 1 to 6 years.
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Big on Love, Small in Size. Hill's SCIENCE PLAN NO GRAIN Small & Mini Adult dog food with Tuna is tailored nutrition for the unique needs of Small & Mini dogs during the prime of their life. Specially made with smallest kibble.
- Tuna #1 Ingredient
- Formulated with ingredients that contain no grains or gluten
- Nourishing Omega-6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat
- Special antioxidant blend to support immunity in adult small dogs
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 10 kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill's SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Tuna meal (20%), dried peas, dried potato, potato starch, animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, yellow peas, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, minerals, dried carrots, dried tomato pomace, spinach powder, dried citrus pulp.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 21.0%, Fat content 14.9%, Crude fibre 2.6%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.3%, Crude ash 5.2%, Calcium 0.91%, Phosphorus 0.67%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.78%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 11,823IU, Vitamin D3 1,208IU, Vitamin E 800mg, Vitamin C 115mg, Beta-carotene 0.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 96.1mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 4.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 11.3mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 9.9mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 149mg.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.