Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN No Grain Adult dog food with Chicken is made with no grains for your dog's unique needs.>
- Made with no grain & gluten for sensitive stomachs, and with added vitamins and minerals.
- Prebiotics to promote gentle & healthy digestion.
- Omega-3s & -6s for a luxurious coat.
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fibre is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Chicken and turkey meal, dried peas, potato starch, dried potato, animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, minerals.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3697 kcal/kg (370 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||9835 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin D||715 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||750 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.