Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Calm & Happy Small & Mini Adult Dog Food with Chicken
*100% Guarantee for quality, consistency and taste, or your money back.
*100% Garantie en termes de qualité, consistance et goût ou êtes remboursé.
*Garanzia al 100% per qualità, consistenza e gusto, o rimborsati.
*100% Garantie für Qualität, Konsistenz und Geschmack oder Sie erhalten Ihr Geld zurück.
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Calm & Happy Small & Mini dog food with hydrolysed milk casein to help promote emotional balance in adult dogs.
- Formulated hydrolysed milk casein to help promote emotional balance in situations like separation, loud noises, visitors
- Special blend of Omega-6s and Omega-3s for healthy skin & shiny coat
- Balanced minerals for healthy heart and vital organs
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition supports emotional balance in pets. Formulated with hydrolysed milk casein to help promote emotional balance in situations like separation, loud noises, visitors. A special blend of Omega-6s & Omega-3s for healthy skin & shiney coat.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 10 kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Chicken and turkey meal, maize, wheat, brewers' rice, animal fat, digest, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder, milk protein hydrolyzate.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3678 kcal/kg (368 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||11750 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||120 ppm|
|Vitamin D||813 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||463 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.