There are many types of environmental irritants that surround us and our pets each and every day including fleas, pollen and even the dust mites in our homes. For some dogs, these irritants can cause a skin condition that may lead to scratching, sometimes excessively. This is unpleasant for your dog and can also be difficult for everyone else in the family. The good news is most dogs with these skin conditions can benefit simply from the right food.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ Derm Defense™ clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental sensitivities in dogs.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- With a proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E
How it helps:
- Formulated to help strengthen the skin barrier
- Formulated to drive healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe & nourish skin & coat
- Long-term solution supporting a healthy immune response
- Supports skin health naturally
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ Derm Defense™ dog food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, seeds, minerals, fruit.
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 354g|
|50 +||1 1/3 per 10 kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Mixed feeding guide|
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 354g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||8 per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food and Hill's™ treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.