Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
r/d Cat Food
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET r/d Cat Food with Chicken is a complete dietetic pet food for reduction of excessive body weight in adult cats. This food has low energy density.
Clinically proven nutrition for healthy weight loss in just 4 weeks
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet r/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support cats' weight loss. In fact, r/d is clinically proven nutrition for healthy weight loss in just 4 weeks. This dry food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Effective L-carnitine levels help burn body fat and maintain lean muscle.
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre helps your cat feel full and satisfied.
- Clinically proven antioxidant support a healthy immune system.
How it helps:
- Helps burn body fat and maintain lean muscle.
- Helps your cat feel full & satisfied.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals.
Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Dry Cat Food with Chicken is intended for intermittent feeding only and is not recommended for long-term feeding (over 6 months). Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 18%), cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 36.9%, Fat content 9.8%, Crude fibre 12.6%, Crude ash 5.9%, Calcium 0.90%, Phosphorus 0.78%, Sodium 0.35%, Potassium 0.87%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin A 7,176IU, Vitamin D3 585IU, Vitamin E 500mg, Vitamin C 85mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-carnitine 567mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 61.5mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.0mg, 3b405 (Copper) 6.1mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 6.4mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 127mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.1mg, with natural antioxidant. Metabolisable energy: 3,149 kcal/kg.
Weight loss Mixed Feeding Guide
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||4 g per kg|
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||10 per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Feed only this food.
– It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use.
– Feed the correct daily amount based on your cat's ideal weight.
– Adjust the amount and number of meals, as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
– Recommended length of time for use: until target body weight is achieved.
– Fresh water should be available at all times.