For the nutritional management of cats with gastrointestinal disorders and cats in recovery.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline is specifically formulated to help resolve diarrhoea and improve digestion in cats
- Highly digestible food to ensure easy nutrient absorption.
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins to replace lost nutrients.
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system.
- Great taste and texture with tender chunks and a delicious gravy that releases tempting aromas and flavours
- Available both in dry and wet to facilitate mixed feeding for great cat enjoyment.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 25%), derivatives of vegetable origin, fish and fish derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, various sugars, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, oils and fats, yeasts.Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork, salmon, wheat flour, pea protein, dried egg.
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||10 per kg|
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g|
|2||1 2/3 - 2 1/4|
|3||2 1/4 - 3|
|4||2 3/4 - 3 3/4|
|5||3 1/4 - 4 1/2|
|6||3 3/4 - 5|
|7 +||2/3 per kg|
856 kcal/kg (86 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||87 ppm|
|Vitamin E||754 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||77109 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1239 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.