Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's™ VetEssentials™ Neutered Dog Mini with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Advanced nutrition proven to help adult toy, small and miniature breed stay in optimum shape and health after neutering. Only available from Veterinary Clinics.
How it helps:
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential health needs of adult toy, small and miniature neutered dogs, including weight, digestion, vitality, skin & coat and bones & joints, with clinically proven high levels of antioxidants to support immunity and a great taste that your small dog will love.
- Weight: Unique blend of ingredients and low fat content proven to achieve and maintain optimum weight
- Digestion: With an optimal fibre blend to promote a healthy digestive tract
- Vital Organ Function: Precise balance of minerals to support healthy vital organs
- Skin & Coat: With omega 6-fatty acids for healthy skin and luxurious coat
- Bones & Joints: Added minerals and Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy bones and joints
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: with Chicken: Wheat, maize gluten meal, maize, chicken (16%) and turkey meal, pea bran meal, cellulose, tomato pomace, digest, animal fat, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, minerals, dried carrots, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2||45 - 60|
|3||60 - 80|
|5||85 - 120|
|7.5||120 - 160|
|10||145 - 200|
|15||200 - 275|
3168 kcal/kg (317 kcal/100g)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.