Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NEUTEREDDOG Adult Large Breed Dog Food with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NEUTEREDDOG Adult Large Breed dog food with chicken provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your dog, including clinically proven nutrition to support fat burning and help your dog achieve & maintain optimal weight after neutering.
- Weight: Unique blend of ingredients proven to support fat burning and help your neutered dog achieve & maintain optimal weight
- Digestion: With an optimal fibre blend, including prebiotics, to promote a healthy digestive system
- Bone & Joint: Enriched with glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints
- Immunity: High levels of antioxidants to support natural defenses
- Skin & Coat: With omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and luxurious coat
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love™ programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
|KEY FEATURES||KEY BENEFITS|
|Unique blend of ingredients||High||Supports fat burning & healthy energy metabolism to help dogs achieve & maintain optimal weight|
|Prebiotic fibre||Supplemented||Promote gastrointestinal health.|
|Glucosamine & Chondroitin sulphate||Enriched||To support healthy joints in large breed neutered dogs.|
|L-carnitine||High||Aids the conversion of fat to energy, thereby limiting weight gain and load-bearing on the joints. Helps to maintain lean muscle mass to support the joints.|
|Superior antioxidant formula||Added||High levels of antioxidants to support natural defences.|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||High||Support healthy skin and coat.|
|Calcium; Magnesium; Phosphorus||Controlled||Support urinary tract health.|
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult large breed dogs over 1 year of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs.
During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Puppy dry food (other than VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Large Breed Puppy food).
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Chicken (12%) and turkey meal (total poultry 18%), wheat, maize, pea bran meal, maize gluten meal, animal fat, digest, dried tomato pomace, cellulose, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, minerals, dried carrots, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|80 +||10 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3336 kcal/kg (334 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||11208 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin D||716 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||415 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.