Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Advanced nutrition proven to help dogs stay in optimum shape and health after neutering. Only available from Veterinary Clinics.
How It Helps:
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential health needs of adult large breed neutered dogs, including weight, digestion, mobility, vitality and skin & coat, with clinically proven benefits.
- Weight: Unique blend of ingredients and low-fat content proven to achieve and maintain optimum weight
- Digestion: With an optimal fibre blend, including prebiotics, to promote a healthy digestive tract
- Mobility: Enriched with glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints in neutered dogs
- Vitality: High levels of antioxidants to support natural defenses
- Skin & Coat: With omega 6-fatty acids for healthy skin and a luxurious coat
- Suitable for large breed dogs from 1 year of age.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 25 290 - 400 30 335 - 460 40 415 - 570 50 490 - 675 60 560 - 775 70 630 - 865 80 + 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: Wheat, maize gluten meal, maize, chicken (16%) and turkey meal, pea bran meal, cellulose, tomato pomace, digest, animal fat, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, minerals, dried carrots, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3168 kcal/kg (317 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 27.7 Fat 12.3 Crude fibre 13.1 Carbohydrate (NFE) 41.3 Calcium 0.82 Sodium 0.31 Potassium 0.85 Magnesium 0.134 Taurine 0.10 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.74 Omega-6-fatty acids 2.44 Beta-carotene 5.66 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.