Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Clinically proven to support a longer and better quality of life in cats with kidney conditions
How It Helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet ™ k/d™ Feline helps to extend and improve the quality of life in cats with kidney conditions by helping reduce the progression and symptoms of the disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods
- Great taste and variety. Available in both wet and dry food in a range of flavours
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 2 30 - 40 3 40 - 55 4 50 - 65 5 60 - 80 6 65 - 90 7 + 12 per kg
Mixed Feeding Guide
Body Weight (kg) Pouches 85g Dry grams 2 1 15 3 1 25 4 1 40 5 1 50 6 1 60 7 + 1 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Tuna: Brewers' rice, maize starch, animal fat, maize gluten meal, rice protein concentrate, chicken and turkey meal, dried beet pulp, tuna meal (9%), pea protein, dried whole egg, soybean oil, minerals, fish oil, digest, L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
4099 kcal/kg (410 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 29.2 Fat 20.6 Crude fibre 1.5 Carbohydrate (NFE) 43.5 Calcium 0.81 Phospohorus 0.48 Sodium 0.24 Potassium 0.73 Magnesium 0.085 Taurine 0.45 L-carnitine 549.9 ppm Vitamin C 113 ppm Vitamin E 603 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 1.02 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.62 Chondroitin sulphate 236 ppm Glucosamine 257 ppm Crude Ash 5.3 Beta-carotene 3.04 ppm Soluble fibre 1.5 Vitamin A 10108 IU/kg Vitamin D 1074 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.