Clinically proven to support a longer and better quality of life in cats with kidney conditions
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet ™ k/d™ Feline helps to extend and improve the quality of life in cats with kidney conditions by helping reduce the progression and symptoms of the disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods
- Great taste and variety. Available in both wet and dry food in a range of flavours
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, fish and fish derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals.Protein sources: Maize gluten meal, rice protein concentrate, chicken and turkey meal, tuna meal, pea protein, dried whole egg.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40|
|3||40 - 55|
|4||50 - 65|
|5||60 - 80|
|6||65 - 90|
|7 +||12 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||10 per kg|