Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
k/d Early Stage Cat Food
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET k/d Early Stage Cat Food is a complete dietetic pet food for support of renal function in case of chronic renal insufficiency in adult cats. Ideal for early stage renal insufficiency. This food has a low level of phosphorus and a restricted level of protein but of high quality.
Clinically proven nutrition to improve quality of life and lengthen the relationship with your cat
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
When your cat's kidneys are damaged, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed, and taking action early can be beneficial. Dietetic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Cats with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Early Stage clinical nutrition for early protection of a cat's vital kidney function and to encourage eating for strength and energy. This dry food has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium, enriched with Omega-3s from fish oil
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for cats
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
- With a delicious taste your cat won't resist
How it helps:
- Early support of vital kidney function
- Stimulates appetite & increases food intake
- Supports natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
- S+OX SHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Early Stage Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Vegetable protein extracts, cereals, oils and fats (fish oil 1.8%), vegetables, meat and animal derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals. Protein sources: Maize gluten meal, pea protein, chicken and turkey meal, dried whole eggs, rice protein concentrate.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 32.1%, Fat content 21.8%, Crude fibre 1.8%, Crude ash 5.3%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.9%, Calcium 0.72%, Phosphorus 0.46%, Sodium 0.23%, Potassium 0.74%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin A 8937IU, Vitamin D3 750IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-carnitine 569mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 45.2mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.1mg, 3b405 (Copper) 4.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 4.7mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 79.1mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.1mg, with natural antioxidant.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||9 g per kg|
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||11 per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.