Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Clinically proven to support a longer and better quality of life in cats with kidney conditions
How It Helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet ™ k/d™ Feline helps to extend and improve the quality of life in cats with kidney conditions by helping reduce the progression and symptoms of the disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods
- Great taste and variety. Available in both wet and dry food in a range of flavours
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Mixed Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Cans 156 g Dry grams 2 1/2 10 3 1/2 25 4 1 10 5 1 20 6 1 30 7 + 1 7 per kg
Mixed Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Pouches 85g Dry grams 2 1 15 3 1 25 4 1 40 5 1 50 6 1 60 7 + 1 9 per kg
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 30 - 40 3 40 - 55 4 45 - 65 5 55 - 75 6 65 - 90 7 + 11 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin.Protein sources: Chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea protein, dried whole egg, rice protein concentrate.
4215 kcal/kg (422 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 29.4 Fat 22.6 Crude fibre 1.1 Carbohydrate (NFE) 41.7 Calcium 0.76 Phospohorus 0.49 Sodium 0.25 Potassium 0.74 Magnesium 0.061 Taurine 0.21 L-carnitine 543.6 ppm Vitamin C 113 ppm Vitamin E 602 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.87 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.49 Chondroitin sulphate 323 ppm Glucosamine 348 ppm Crude Ash 5.2 Beta-carotene 3.27 ppm Vitamin A 9946 IU/kg Vitamin D 1006 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.