For cats prone to urinary health issues and to help prevent urinary stones
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline is clinically proven to support bladder health and reduce the recurrence of urinary stones.
- Helps manage bladder health and urine pH
- Clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones
- Helps reduce the recurrence of struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- With low salt to better maintain kidney health.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Also available in dry, cans and pouch with chicken.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives (salmon 4%), derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, various sugars, minerals, eggs and egg derivatives, oils and fats.Urine acidifying substances: DL-methionine, choline chloride, potassium chloride, calcium sulphate.
|Body Weight(kg)||Pouches 85g|
|2||1 2/3 - 2 1/3|
|3||2 1/4 - 3|
|4||2 3/4 - 3 3/4|
|5||3 1/3 - 4 1/2|
|6||3 3/4 - 5 1/4|
|7 +||2/3 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight(kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||11 per kg|
851 kcal/kg (85 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin E||774 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.