For cats prone to urinary health issues and to help prevent urinary stones
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline is clinically proven to support bladder health and reduce the recurrence of urinary stones.
- Helps manage bladder health and urine pH
- Clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones
- Helps reduce the recurrence of struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- With low salt to better maintain kidney health.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Also available in dry, cans and pouch with Salmon.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 22%), vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, fish and fish derivatives, various sugars, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, oils and fats.Urine acidifying substances: DL-methionine, calcium sulphate, choline chloride, potassium chloride.
|Body Weight(kg)||Pouches 85g|
|2||1 2/3 - 2 1/3|
|3||2 1/4 - 3|
|4||2 3/4 - 3 3/4|
|5||3 1/3 - 4 1/2|
|6||3 3/4 - 5 1/4|
|7 +||2/3 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight(kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||11 per kg|