Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's™ Ideal Balance™ Canine Mature Adult No Grain with Chicken & Potato
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Perfectly balanced nutrition made for mature adult dogs with natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
How it helps:
Ideal BalanceTM Canine Mature Adult No Grain with Chicken & Potato is a complete pet food for mature adult dogs 7+ years old made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
- No Grain
- 55% Animal Protein*
- Chicken as No. 1 ingredient helps mature adult dogs stay fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help with healthy digestion.
- Carrots & peas provide vitamins & minerals which support healthy vital organs
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin & shiny coat.
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants which promote a healthy immune system.
- No added artificial Colours, Flavours, or Preservatives.
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
*55% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken meal (14%), dried potato (14%), potato starch, yellow peas (14%), dried peas (14%), digest, animal fat, dried beet pulp, flaxseed (2%), vegetable oil, minerals, dried carrots (0.9%), dried tomato pomace (0.8%), dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, spinach powder.
|Body Weight(kg)||Dry grams|
|2.5||45 - 60|
|5||80 - 110|
|7.5||105 - 145|
|10||130 - 180|
|20||220 - 305|
|30||300 - 415|
|40||370 - 510|
|50||440 - 605|
|60 +||10 per kg|
3530 kcal/kg (353 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||125 ppm|
|Vitamin E||800 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||606 ppm|
|Vitamin A||9818 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||715 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.