Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Perfectly balanced nutrition made for mature adult dogs with natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
How It Helps:
Ideal BalanceTM Canine Mature Adult No Grain with Chicken & Potato is a complete pet food for mature adult dogs 7+ years old made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
- No Grain
- 55% Animal Protein*
- Chicken as No. 1 ingredient helps mature adult dogs stay fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help with healthy digestion.
- Carrots & peas provide vitamins & minerals which support healthy vital organs
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin & shiny coat.
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants which promote a healthy immune system.
- No added artificial Colours, Flavours, or Preservatives.
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
*55% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Ideal Balance™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2.5 45 - 60 5 80 - 110 7.5 105 - 145 10 130 - 180 20 220 - 305 30 300 - 415 40 370 - 510 50 440 - 605 60 + 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken and Potato: Chicken meal (14%), dried potato (14%), potato starch, yellow peas (14%), dried peas (14%), digest, animal fat, dried beet pulp, flaxseed (2%), soybean oil, minerals, dried carrots (0.9%), dried tomato pomace (0.8%), dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, spinach powder, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3530 kcal/kg (353 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 22.3 Fat 14.0 Crude fibre 4.5 Carbohydrate (NFE) 53.3 Calcium 0.95 Sodium 0.25 Potassium 0.80 Magnesium 0.093 Taurine 0.11 L-carnitine 11.9 ppm Vitamin C 125 ppm Vitamin E 800 IU/kg DHA 0.003 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.01 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.00 Chondroitin sulphate 606 ppm Glucosamine 357 ppm Beta-carotene 2.60 ppm Vitamin A 9818 IU/kg Vitamin D 715 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.